POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : grass macro : Re: grass macro Server Time
13 Aug 2024 21:18:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: grass macro
From: Slashdolt
Date: 21 Jan 2003 12:05:05
Message: <web.3e2d7cd28cb0cca55543301f0@news.povray.org>
Looks very nice.

Something that I've been experimenting with using GT's grass macro is to
create a set of green grass, and then a set of dead grass within it, by
simply making them both occupy the same space.  The end result seems to look
much more realistic.  Probably by adding some yellowish, some brown, etc.,
the realism could even be enhanced further.

I could post an example, if I can ever figure out how to get my newsreader
working... :-/

Slash